Terms & Conditions
Our Photo Policy
We appreciate your support of PlantAmnesty and your participation in PlantAmnesty events. PlantAmnesty's goals are to raise awareness, provide solutions and engender repect for plants. One way we accomplish this is by sharing our work with the larger community via social media, print, video, and our web site. By registering for volunteering, or attending a PlantAmnesty event, you grant to PlantAmnesty and its successors and assigns, the right to use and publish your photograph, video or voice recordings, or likeness/appearance, with or without your name, on a perpetual basis in any medium or format, for the promotional and educational purposes of PlantAmnesty and the artist who recorded or created the foregoing on behalf of PlantAmnesty. You hereby release PlantAmnesty from all claims and demand that you may have, including without limitation those based on copyright, libel, slander, violation of privacy, or publicity or similar rights, arising out of or in connection with the exercise of rights authorized here under. If you would like to opt-out of the photo policy or have any other questions, please Contact Us.
Your privacy is very important to us. As such, we promise that the information that you provide to us is used exclusively for PlantAmnesty purposes. We will NEVER share your personal information with a non-PlantAmnesty entitiy under any circumstances.
Our Refund Policy
PlantAmnesty workshops, classes, and events sell out quickly, and there are sometimes long waiting lists, particularly for hands-on workshops. As soon as possible, please let us know if you will not be able to attend your requested event. We will do our best to either return your registration payment to you or transfer your registration payment to another event, if possible. If you do not give us advanced notice at least seven days prior to the event ,or if you are a 'no-show' at the event, you will forfeit your registration.
All sales from our on-line store are considered final.
- I understand that there are risks in engaging in outdoor activities, and I willingly and voluntarily accept these risks and take total responsibility for my own safety and well-being and for the protection of my personal property while participating in PlantAmnesty activities.
- I will inform PlantAmnesty if I have a medical condition that may impact my experience with PlantAmnesty, so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- I agree to exercise good judgement at all times and remain vigilant of any unsafe and/or inappropriate behavior conditions during a PlantAmnesty activity. If I witness, experience, or am approached regarding an incident (including but not limited to harassment, misconduct, injury, or unsafe conditions) at a PlantAmnesty event, I will report it to a PlantAmnesty representative as soon as possible.
- I agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify PlantAmnesty and its officers, trustees, volunteers, and other members from all liability for personal property damage, injuries, or accidents incurred by myself during or as a result of any PlantAmnesty activity.
- This release is part of the consideration I give in order to be allowed to participate in PlantAmnesty activities. I intend this release to apply to me, my family (including my minor children), and guests, and anyone who may have the right to make a claim on my or their behalf.