Do you need help with a fruit tree?
Is your tree a candidate for removal?
Do you need a tree risk assessment?
Do you want to hire a gardener who really does know how to prune?
PlantAmnesty provides referrals to the public for professional gardeners, arborists, diagnosticians, consultants, and designers in the King County area, as well as arboricultural consultants in Kitsap and Pierce Counties. If you would like to hire a gardener or arborist, call PlantAmnesty’s Referral Service Coordinator at 206-783-9813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the following information:
- General Location (city or town)
- A brief description of Arborist or Gardener need
- Phone Numbers (work, home, cell)
The Referral Service Coordinator will get back to you with the names and contact information of three qualified gardeners or arborists for you to interview. Don’t come home to a ruined tree or landscape! CONTACT US today to make the perfect match!
To be eligible for membership in PlantAmnesty’s Referral Service:
- Gardeners must pass a written test on pruning and general horticulture knowledge.
- Arborists must be ISA certified and be sponsored by one of our Tree Programs Committee Members.
- Both gardeners and arborists must sign a policy and ethics statement and pay a semi-annual fee.
If you would like to become a Referral Service member, contact PlantAmnesty’s Referral Service Coordinator at 206-783-9813 or email@example.com and leave following information:
- Phone Numbers (home, work, cell)